Coding docs, etc.

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@pluto.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 09/29/94

I am just curious if anyone has put together coding docs for Circle 3.0
yet.  Or lists of new commands, etc. - I read the changes file that comes
in the src directory, but that seems to be fairly recent changes.  Also,
does anyone know how to put color in the help files?  So that the keywords
would be a brighter color to make them stand out, or put color in the log-
in screen (after you ask if they have ANSI capability of course).
	Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

- Sean Mountcastle
  (a.k.a Glasgian)