Some Worlds I would like to see.

From: Harold Marks (samadams@brahms.udel.edu)
Date: 10/04/94

I played a sillymud based mud for a LONG time, and I would like to see if
at all possible, the following worlds:
Gelfling
Skexie
The Abyss
The Shire

These are all great worlds and would at alot to CircleMUD 3.0.  The one
thing I have always thuight Circle lacked, was a decent world.  Anyway,
if you don't put these in the public release, I would still like to have
them for my own mud, so could someone tell me where I could get any all
or some of these worlds?

Also, does anyone know the address to JeenusTooMUD?  It is a circle that
I remeber having some of these worlds, and I just wanted to see if I
could get them there.