Docs + newbies = ?

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/04/94

	As a now former newbie imp, I would simply like to add my 2
cents.  As far as learning the code by doing it agree, jeremy can tell
you that I was quite teh annoying one, when I got my mud started.  My
friends and I new nothing about it and hence have been surely cursed by
jeremy and his magic *giggle* I learned all I know from just doing it! It
is possible, but I do however also want to say, that if the docs weren't
necessary then they wouldn't have been written and wouldn't still
exist...now would they?

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |