Re: I hope I get few flames

thc@home.interaccess.com
Date: 10/05/94

> I am messing around with the new class docs, and I am begining to think
> it's to late...when I compile I get the following error:
>
> spell_parser.c:36: `nr' undeclared here (not in a function)

	* variable "nr" is not defined. You need to define
		int nr;
	  (substitute int for whatever you want) at the
	  begining of your function.

> spell_parser.c:36: parse error before `.'
> spell_parser.c: In function `do_cast':
> spell_parser.c:823: parse error before `:'
> spell_parser.c:840: parse error before `:'
> spell_parser.c:846: parse error before `:'
> spell_parser.c: In function `assign_spell_pointers':
> spell_parser.c:1057: parse error at end of input
> *** Error code 1

The rest, well just problems that do not follow proper C syntax.

> Stop.
>
> 	I can't find anything wrong with my code. Any ideas? Does this
> look like a common 'C' syntax problem, that I just have not learned yet?
> The book I am using to learn 'C' speaks nothing of it.

> |  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
> |         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
> |----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
> |  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
> |  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |

(frederick myers # thc@interaccess.com # mondays@bsu-cs.bsu.edu # Reni@muds)
 "Freak scene just can't believe us. Why can't it just be cool and free us?"