Sorry for lack of information

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/05/94

	Ok, I fixed one error, not sure how...the error I described
before without correct info as jeremy pointed out occurs on three lines
in the do_cast function.  All three lines are similar to:

	if (GET_MANA(ch) < USE_MANA(ch, spl)) {

	The error I get is:

	spell_parser.c: In function `do_cast':
spell_parser.c:822: parse error before `spell_info'
spell_parser.c:839: parse error before `spell_info'
spell_parser.c:845: parse error before `spell_info'

	Ok so, I understand enough to know the problem is probably up
near the spell_info line near the spello define.  Can anyone, will anyone
provide me with some info to help me on my treck?

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |