Re: AutoMaint

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/16/94

I have the script.  And I did not say it was screwed up.  I simply asked
why it was coded to delete chars above a certain level.  I can't believe
the level of flames here.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |