Re: stealing without skill?

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 10/19/94

On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, Burkhard Knopf wrote:

> While reading do_other.c - well parts of - I found out that you can
> steal from sleeping characters without having practiced this skill.
> I think this isn't supposed to, is it?

Depends.  In standard DIKU it was always possible.  Try finding a gamma
diku somtime and goto the sleeping mayor and try and steal all his gold.
:)  One of the old standby's for newbies to get easy cash.

Ryan L. Watkins                             e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
System Administrator                        url   : http://www.csulb.edu/~vamp/
Academic Computing Services, CSU Long Beach pgpkey: finger vamp@beach.csulb.edu
Darkside Consulting        -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design