ObjSave.C

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 11/15/94

	Ok, here's a newbie question.  The only reason I am asking is
because my 'C' book doesn't describe this.  Some of my players are losing
their eq because we have two imps under two accounts that run the autorun
and the privs are sometimes wrong. Ok, I found in the code where it opens
the files for access, but I do not know what the 'b' flag is, is it
'both'? read and write? and does this access leave teh file privs
permanatly chnaged?  This is causing a major problem for us, a code fix
is totally neccessary.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |