New bulletin board

From: Richard Bales (rlbales@nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu)
Date: 11/27/94

Okay I give!  I'm trying to get a new bulletin board working in 3.0bpl4:

In boards.c   struct board_info_type boardr_info[NUM_OF_BOARDS] I added

	      {3095, 0, 0, LVL_GOD, "etc/board.email", 0},

In boards.h   #define NUM_OF_BOARDS        4     to

	      #define NUM_OF_BOARDS        5

In 30.zon     I added

	      O 0 3095 7 3062

	      and changed all the 6's to 7's
		(multi loads of same boards but only 5 different boards)

In 30.obj     I added

		board email bulletin~
		a bulletin board~
		A large, email bulletin board is mounted on the wall here.~
		~
		13 0 0
		0 0 0 0
		0 0 0
		board~
		If you can read this, the board is not working.
		~

In etc/

	board.email is not being made :(

The board loads where it should, but you keep getting this:

		If you can read this, the board is not working.

What stupid thing have I over looked?  *sigh*

					Rich/Quest