player list

From: The man called SOULSTEALER (tasdogan@boun.edu.tr)
Date: 11/27/94

Hi,

For beginning I am one of those newplementors.  But i have a problem now.
I have 300 registered players but some of them are not permanent players.
So I don't want to run automaint and delete half of my players.
Basically, the thing I need is to see a list of all player's list
and how much hours they played and so some basic info about them like
level etc.  How can I do that?  Any idea is appreciated..
Thanks.

                                            Ali [?]