re: beta 3.0

From: The man called SOULSTEALER (tasdogan@boun.edu.tr)
Date: 12/17/94

Hi all,
I was testing a 3.0 beta patch level 3 and I found sth.  I don't know if
someone did find it before but when you are first entering the game, at
the class selecting menu, if you just press enter, you pass this option
and enter the game as level 1 immortal cardinal.
huh
so you have a few million unused spells to practice, 1 practice session.
1 exp 0 gold but the powers of level 1 without any chance to level seemingly.
But I will control if I can level since it has no remark "You need xxx
points to level" in the score.

                                                  Ali [+]