mobgprog patch

From: Michael J Cunningham (crayola@esu.edu)
Date: 02/03/95

Does anyone know the location of the patch program for mobprog?
My archie came up with about 250 sites!! *gasp* I am interested in trying
it out for my mud. I will search each one if necessary but I am not
looking forward to that. Please let me know if you know if you have any
idea where to look for it. Also if you have installed this program on
your mud, I would appriciate any wisdom that you can pass on to me as far
as setting it up, bugs, modifications, etc.

Thanks alot...
    _____
   /     \

   \_____/  RAYOLA @ ESU.EDU  ( Michael J. Cunningham )