Progress

From: Bu (rovegas@cs.nmsu.edu)
Date: 02/15/95

 So Jeremy, how about a progress update on 3.0? Is it going well? Slow?
Fast? You don't have to give a release date or anything, maybe something
like "I've installed the room editor but I'm still working on the other
parts of the OLC system"--you know? Just tell us what you've done so far
and what still needs to be done. For all I or the rest of us know you
could have dropped the project all together. We haven't heard anything
from you for a long time (besides the fix to someone's code recently).
What's up?