missing spellos

From: Stefan Rensing (rensing@uhura.biologie.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: 02/22/95

Hi all,

I was wondering why I can't find the following spellos in spell_parser.c
of 3.0bpl4:
teleport, ventriloquate, animate dead, group recall, waterwalk, bash, punch ?
Seems they are missing - and the commands too, partly.

Does anyone have the appropriate spellos to send them to me ?

And, btw, is there an easy way to restrict the skills/spells a guildmaster
teaches ?

Thanks in advance, Stefan.

Oh, here is another bug fix:
(the show player without option bug I mailed earlier)
act.wizard.c, do_show

  case 2:   /* player */
    if (!strcmp(value, "")) {                                 /* added this */
     send_to_char("Try giving a name next time.\r\n", ch);
     return;
    }                                                         /* until here */
    if (load_char(value, &vbuf) < 0) {
      send_to_char("There is no such player.\r\n", ch);
      return;
    }

--
Stefan A. Rensing             Institute of Biology II/III - Schaenzlestr. 1
The SysOp Biologist           D-79104 Germany, phone: +49 761 2676 / FAX: 2675