World Files

From: Furry (3RAF7@QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 02/23/95

Ok.. as you may have noticed, there is a new world in patch level 5
of the circle distribution, complete with bugs galore I presume. (=
There have been a few areas added and New Sparta was removed.  Also,
everythig was changed into ascii flags to take advantage of the parser
in patch level 5.  The shops are in 3.0 format now, and there are some
other changes, none of which I can remember off the top of my head
now (=.

Anyways.. the point of this is:  If you find a bug, typo, error in the
world, or you have an idea or area submission for it, please send it
my way so that it can be fixed/included in the new release of the world.

-- Alex.