Re: PL5 bug (fwd)

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 02/24/95

Well, just for the record, in Patch level 4 at least, the first player is
made a 34, however, he/she has no stats.

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!