Re: Circle Areas ??

From: Furry (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/24/95

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, Kevin M Gilbert wrote:
> Are there any new areas for circle out there?  I am finding it a bitch
> converting alot of areas to circle.  I am mostly rewriting them so they
> work, but I was wondering if there were any builders out there who enjoy
> building.  I am looking for such people for my mud.

Yes there are as a matter of fact, and they will be out with the next patch
level (pl6), which should be out in the next couple of days (according to
Jeremy).  If you have any comments, ideas, bugs, typos, etc from the world,
please send them to either this address or furry@cambot.res.jhu.edu so that
I can fix them as soon as possible.

--  Alex