re: Scan

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 02/26/95

I got an old Merc scan function, but its buggy.. I am also rewriting my
own from scratch.. Took awhile, but I finally figured out which direction
to go in.. I just need to do formatting now..:)

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!