Re: spells

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 02/27/95

> On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, Wheel of Fish! wrote:
>
> > anyone else notice that certain spells simply do not function?  Remove curse
> > fails to remove the !drop flag from an object .. not a tough fix but
> > annoying all the same.. anyway.. my point here is if you know of any others
> > that are not functioning would you be so kinf as to mail a list off to me so
> > that I don't have to go through every one of them :)
> >
> I thought patch level 5 fixed remove curse, as i noticed in the patchs.
> Sadly to say our next phase is not yet ready to test skills/spells, and
> our old port is in code freeze.

from the look of the code it does.. however in functionality .. it sadly
does not.. as soon as I finish fixing the socials parsing I plan on fixing
some of the spells...  I'll let you know as soon as I fix it :)

(btw: for those of you who who care I am changing the way socials are parsed
so that I can remove the excess (do_action) calls and also add socials to
the list without having to add another do_action in interpereter.c (gads my
spelling sucks eh?) )

anyway.. have a nice day.. I won't ..*sigh* never never never get a job as a
dishwasher if you don't have to . it sucks :(