gambling

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/01/95

I am currently writing a gambling spec_proc whilst waiting for pl6 (and
hopefully a fix for the unlock/pick obj bug which I just don't feel like
working on) and am looking for ideas for games to add.  I already have a
simple hi roll wins dice game and roulette.. I'd like to add at least 3 more
.. if you have any ideas for some please let me know..

please keep in mind that I'm not that spiffy of a coder and don't feel ready
to sweat out any serious algorythms so things like poker are out *sigh*.. at
least for now *grin*