lazy question

From: Melissa (madison@nevada.edu)
Date: 03/01/95

  Lazy meaning, I don't wanna spend an hour or so trying out all the
possibilities myself!
  Is there any adverse affect to switching into a spec_proc mob? Such as
the mayor who has a set path to follow. If I were to interupt his
procedure for a few ticks, I think he might try to open the gate while he
was still in bed... What if I added some _really_ complex procs?
  BTW, I think switch is the coolest thing! Ever watch players slapping
mobs or spitting on them? Imagine their surprise when the mob kicks em in
the groin then tells them to f**k off!