Re: Donate bug in pl6? nah :)

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 03/06/95

> Andy Davidoff <dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu> writes:
> >
> > first, why nut save locations of players in circle3? everyone else does it...
> The last time this philosophy got used we ended up with Merc.
> Gotos and all.
> -Jeff

heh :)
i figure stickin the player in temple every time they quit is just askin
fer trouble, it's less a feature than a fix. gotta ask why bother to have
recall scrolls, etc. IF you take out rent, u just gotta take out the directly-
to-temple code. even without rent, i aint sure if i agree with it...