Equipping newbies

From: Chris Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/07/95

Ok, so I decide to add a little part to the end of init_char which equips
newbie characters when they first log in..  But the odd thing is, the object
isnt visible on the character in the inventory, or anything.  However, if
I cast locate object, it shows the object being on the newbie character.

the code goes a little like this

int r_num;
struct obj_data *equip;

r_num = real_object(3104);
equip = read_object(r_num, REAL);
obj_to_char(equip, ch);

3104 is a canteen btw..  Also, the character is being saved write after
init_char, so I dont see what the problem is..:P

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!