In a battle between plasma weapons and magic, plasma weapons win.

From: Anthony Spataro (ads@netcom.com)
Date: 03/07/95

I'm currently working on an extended weapons system, for Circle.  I'm a
sci-fi sort of guy, so the system focuses around hand-to-hand combat and
firearms.  The little modding I've done so far has had very encouraging
results; it's amazing how elegant and simple the source is, if you take
the time to read the headers.  Anyway...if anyone's every done this to
their MUD, or is interested in it, I'd like to hear from you.

/ads@netcom.com
[LC/Cardy/Kilwren/Cardenyl
\PASO/Paradigm/Storm
However, never daunted, I will cope with adversity in my traditional
manner ... sulking and nausea.
		-- Tom K. Ryan