Re: Zones

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/08/95

Suggest you go to our ftp..  ftp.gate.net /pub/users/nivek/unsafe/
pick up a dikued.. Their is one for unix and one for dos there.. The doc
files are seperate, but they're in the directories.. They already have
the circle 3.0 defs in them.. nice and easy..:P

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!