Re: format error?

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/08/95

> It means that there was supposed to be a line containing either a D, E, or S,
> but something else was there instead.  How would you suggest I phrase this
> error message so it is more clear?

actually it's pretty clear when you think about it.. I've just been having
soooo many damn problems moving this area over that I was losing my mind and
couldn't comprehend it at the time.. I've since hen solved quie a few of the
problems and will have an updated version of mupdate for ppl who want to use
MZF :)