Re: 'MapMaker'

From: Melissa (madison@nevada.edu)
Date: 03/08/95

On Wed, 8 Mar 1995, Chris A. Epler wrote:

> Someone mentioned a program called 'mapmaker' as an alternative to
> Cartograph...I forgot who it was, could you tell me where I can get this
> program?

  That was me. Sorry, I can't remember exactly where I got it, but if you
feel like hunting... It is in one of the main mud ftp sites, I used
gopher to get that list, and it also contained cartograph. Try okstate
first, and then perhaps io.com. Those were the two I used most often
(until I met Circle!) Good luck...
  Oh, if your patience runs out before your "J" does, let me know and
I'll send you a copy :)

  And to Mr. Fish, yeah I know AEWin costs, but like I said, it was pre
registered when I got it :) Ah.. The moral dilemmas...