Re: patchl7

From: DoDGeR (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 03/11/95

/==/ and thus Ja vel Bosdal writes:

>> On Fri, 10 Mar 1995, Melissa wrote:

>> The current patch seems to end rather quickly. The changes say the docs were
>> rewritten, but that part seems to be missing. I checked, and yes my filesize
>> matches the original in .jhu, approx 5500 bytes. Are the docs left out of
>> the patch perhaps?

hmmers... when I FTP'ed cambot.res.jhu.edu I got the new docs from pl7, they
are in the docs directory...  a couple of them aren't finished yet, but the
one's that are done look fantastic and the one's that aren't show enormous
potential..  It looks like Jeremy is going to answer most of the FAQ's that
happen here..  Right now I am breathless with anticipation to see the new
coders.doc :)

Harvard Law:
        Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
        temperature, volume, humidity, and other variables, the
        organism will do as it damn well pleases.
DoDGeR@wpi.wpi.edu