Ansi color codes

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/11/95

I've added on he fly ansi color codes to the mud so tha players can use
color in their gossips, etc... basically all of that works so long as I kep
the conversion code in void perform_act().  I tried placing the conversion
code into  process_output so that I could add the colors to world
descriptions.. but I keep coming up with malloc() errors... I increased the
size of SMALL_BUFFSIZE, LARGE_BUFFSIZE, and GARBAGE_SPACE to no avail ..
basically  fiddled with everything I could think of and still received the
malloc() errors.. anyone have any idea why I'm getting these nasties?

Brett