Getting rid of cursed items

From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo@umr.edu)
Date: 03/19/95

I'm working on the new version (patch 7) of Circle, and with
no renting, I'm curious about how to get rid of cursed items.

Before, I dropped my items in one room, went to another room and quit
(thereby getting rid of the cursed items) and logged back in and got my stuff.

Well, with no renting, 'quit' saves all my items.  So, how can I get rid of
the cursed ones?  I've tried the remove curse spell, but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks,

Kirby Vandivort
kvandivo@umr.edu

--
As the IRS sees it, America is a land of untold wealth.