Re: Stamina based combat system

From: Curtiss Cicco (1CMC3466@IBM.MTSAC.EDU)
Date: 03/31/95

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995 02:37:17 -0500 (EST) you said:
>we have implemented this. until the new code is written, however, it has
>bin merged with the temp mud running SF on concrete port 4000
   I had a funny feeling you might have had it implemented :)

>works pretty well i think (dunno about 4k ;) and it gives the spells
>'refresh' and 'fatigue' some importance. of course, all our skills
>cost the user movement in place of mana (where appropriate) so for
>the fighters of the mud, movement (fatigue) is a very real issue.

     Do you have the loss calculated as an int? or as a float value?
I'm think about using it as a float value, that way it can be based
on more than one factor, like con, dex, age, weapon skill, weapon
weight, level and such would be used to derive that magic number.

-Curtiss