Re: Bug with Skills revisited (and solved)

From: Belgian Underground Mud (bug@asteriks.rug.ac.be)
Date: 03/31/95

Hi!

> you can solve the problem I had.  The only problem with this is that you
> can no longer use 'prot' for 'protection from evil', but instead it must
> have the same number of arguments, like 'p f e' if you'd like.  The only

Uhm... I fixed it like this:
In is_abbrev, I made it so that the first argument must be the
abbreviation, so at the end, I check for the first argument pointer being
in the last position. That way, firea is no longer an abbrev for fire.
Then, I fixed do_look to comply to that :) and in find_skill_num, I
switched first and first2, so that p f e is not correct for piss forcibly :)

I think that should do it... fi b is an abbrev for fire breath and not
for firearms...

Bug.