Re: Grabbing the 3.0 release...

From: THE MAN CALLED SOULSTEALER (ali@mercan.cmpe.boun.edu.tr)
Date: 04/02/95

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Anthony Spataro wrote:

> Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 00:04:58 -0800 (PST)
> From: Anthony Spataro <ads@netcom.com>
> To: Curtiss Cicco <1CMC3466@ibm.mtsac.edu>
> Cc: Tajh Leitso <tajh@blaze.helix.net>, circle@pvv.unit.no
> Subject: Re: Grabbing the 3.0 release...
>
> No, silly, it's 192.0.2.1!
>
>  _/\_
> / L  \
> \_ C_/
>   \/
>
> A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many
> bad measures.
> 		-- Daniel Webster

Sorry for the first letter.  My name_server didn't seem to find the
ftp.bugfind.org adress so I used the ip number posted previously.
Now the problem is that the machines I use -about 4 machines- can't find
a route to that site.  Can some kind of a soul put it in a more reachable
place?  Even a URL address is acceptable if any of you can do that.
Thanks for help.

                                                    Ali [+]