Re: Question...

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 04/08/95

For damage spells.. you wanna put the messages in the messages file in
/lib/misc if I remember correctly.. Instruction are contained therein..
As for your spell, I got my own spells to worry about sorry..:P

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!