Re: Circle: Important: Should Circle switch to ASCII playerfiles?

From: Jaco van Iterson (J.C.vanIterson@ET.TUDelft.NL)
Date: 04/25/95

Will the ASCII playerfile be one large player file or will it be like the
player object files are now?

I would prefer the binary file instead of one large ascii file.
I'm not sure what I prefer in the case player object like files, but it's
probebly gonna be harder instead of easyer to convert ascii playerfiles
in case of a code change.

Groetjes van........
Jaco

(Strider on Diamond MUD : bromo.ptf.hro.nl 4000)