Circle: re: ascii vs binary pfiles

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@best.com)
Date: 04/25/95

here's a though Jeremy... you say either/or .. you already have the work for
the binary write/read in there... keep it, add in the read/write for text..
then just make a blasted #define PFILE_TYPE and make it 0 for binary and 1
for text ... sure it adds another 5 mintues of work after adding the text
read/write but it'd 1: make EVERYONE happy and 2: make the code that much
more flexible which is one of the reasons *I* chose Circle and I'm sure
quite a few others did as well.

P.S. #3.. it'll stop all this spammage :)