Robot For Circle

From: Josh Rantane (jrantane@voyager.cns.ohiou.edu)
Date: 05/09/95

Hello,
   I've created a sorta robot for circle muds (well, I guess it can be
used on any mud).  I used to have him go around and kill things, but he
died too much so I kinda gave that up.  Right now, he's a great
full-time god/watcher dude.
  Well, I was just wondering if anyone was interested in it?  I could
probably upload it somewhere (I dunno if it really belongs on the circle
ftp site) but I wanted to get everyone's opinion of it first.
  Note: This is a completely seperate program, it doesn't run within
your circlemud, it connects to it.

		Thanks,
		  Josh
----