New Robot Release v0.2

From: Josh Rantane (jrantane@voyager.cns.ohiou.edu)
Date: 05/12/95

Hiya all,
  Ok.. I'll make up my own mailing list or something to quit bugging everyone
else about this stuff.. but the new release of my robot is out... I've
pretty much changed everything around, and rewrote everything too.
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...
I've written an external program for cirlce muds.  Basically it's a robot
to connect to a circle mud, and sit around doing things (things being
watching over people, not going around killing people.  Although I can
see this happening *shrug*).
You can ftp it from:  voyager.cns.ohiou.edu:/users/jrantane/robot-.2.tgz

Hey, if you use this thing... tell me what you think of it.. I'd like to know!

			Laters,
			  Josh

---
		jrantane@voyager.cns.ohiou.edu