Re: Connecting after running in backgroud problems..

data@iii1.iii.net
Date: 05/14/95

try changing ports that would be in the config.c and autorun scripts
BTW ppl i have fixed all the utilities anyone want them?
or the fixes?

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com