Re: Connecting after running in backgroud problems..

data@iii1.iii.net
Date: 05/15/95

I have sent them to the maillist if you didn't get them then look out for
them in the archives

also

after going through the archives I see the simplest questions are always
repeatedly asked (I know simple for me hard for you right?)
please cut back on unnessary questions by going through the archives and
then post your question if you didn't find your answer.
I know the list is easier but why put otehrs out of their way if you
don't want to do that yourself?

ps please mail all flames directly to me!

		- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000]
data@iii1.iii.net                      | eagle@virek.worcester.com
eagle@ec68.residence.gatech.edu        | david.berthiaume@swcbbs.com