Re: new patchlevel imminent

From: Giao H Phan (gphan@sas.upenn.edu)
Date: 05/24/95

Alex wrote:
> Hoping for a few weeks, but don't ask for requests like this because
> no matter when it comes out, you are going to have to wait anyways...
> *shrug*  And Jeremy doesn't need to read mail about bugs *and* queries
> as to whne he is going to be done.
> --  Alex

i thought the perpose of this list was to keep ppl informed and answer
these questions. why dont u write a faq if u dunt want them to be asked.
moderate the list if u dont want to spam everyone. it is within yer power
to help the situation, half the spam here is from you ppl yelling at the
newbies or even those who are just curious... why dont u stop whining
BACK. if jeremy feels he's being spammed, and doesn't wanna be, he can
unsubscribe like the rest of us. i dont see any rules stating he must be
on the list. no, jeremy doesn't need to read mail about bugs and queries.
but if he's got a problem with that, he is quite capable (i hope) of
removin himself from the list. these ppl aren't whining, they're asking
questions. if that aint wut this list is for, what _is_ it for? i think
i'll leave comments on yer association wich jeremy to the minds of my
readers. it's gruesome enough in ma own head... *shiver*
-dert