adding levels

From: Wait 'Til The President Hears About This (jwagner@CCTR.UMKC.EDU)
Date: 05/31/95

I have to say im a bit new to coding, but I can honestly say i love the way
the sources are so nicely setup and documented!  Anyway im interested in
expanding the 34 levels to oh, lets say 100 levels or so. Has anyone tried/done
this, and if so what code does it require, etc.  I know this question has
probably been asked 10000000 times before, but i have only been on the list a
little while.    Thanks in advance for the help

Jonathan Wagner                              Student Assistant
JWAGNER@CCTR.UMKC.EDU                        University of Missouri, Kansas City

                 http://cctr.umkc.edu/user/jwagner/index.html