Another idea..... (must be getting annoying by now)

From: Freddo The Froggie. (freddo@odyssey.com.au)
Date: 06/05/95

At the moment, I am designing a system whereby each class has a
set of Spell books, available at magic shops,etc ......

Basically, certain spells will need materials, and certain spells won't...
but if you don't have the appropriate book, you can't learn them...

At this stage, I don't know what I am going to do about Warriors and
soforth..

Useless - could be.. but hey, just a thought..

Zethus ... DarkMoon, startide.odyssey.com.au 4000.