Greetings...HELP!

From: Virez (mudguys@inlink.com)
Date: 06/06/95

I have been mudding forever and have coded for longer. I have recently
come up against many new variables that I won't get into with the wide
world of mud. I am looking for a good place for documentation on Circle 3.0.
Anything relating to adding levels/multiclass, new races, and clans
would be great. Please send any suggestions or locations to
mudguys@inlink.com.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Virez Da Imp :)