Re: Code thats out there!

Trice@lol2
Date: 06/16/95

On Fri, 16 Jun 1995, Carl Tashian wrote:

> I like the idea of putting all that stuff in a prompt.. IF your fighting
> a mob..

[chuckle] We got so wrapped-up in the technical areas of the code that we
forgot cosmetically, and (possably) crash-wise, that passing NULL to
diagnose wouldn't be good.. :)

if (FIGHTING(ch))
  do_diagnose(ch, GET_NAME(FIGHTING(ch)), 0, 0);

Right?  Not sure about the actual call to do_diagnose, and boggled on if
the GET_NAME thing would blow-up, or work, but I think that's right, but
then, I haven't splept in two days, so I'm not reliable...

-trice
 "I just might be abnormal enough to survive" - The Tick
 "Lets cheat death together" - Captain Kirk (Star Trek: Generations)
 (Crimson Realms @ mud.california.com 1234)