Re: Code thats out there!

From: jaco v Iterson (strider@ronix.ptf.hro.nl)
Date: 06/19/95

> You can always use C-structure bitfields.  If I was writing Circle from
> scratch today, I'd ditch the entire IS_SET() macros and use bitfields instead.

It should be possible to use a union of a bitfield and a bitvector so
you can use both systems at the same time.

But then again I got that from a DOS oriented ansi C-book (It said it was the
only book I've ever gonna need on C but had nothing on unix, no fork(), etc.)

I've written the syntax in a previous mail but got it all wrong.

You probebly know the syntax so I'm not gonna try again (I think the ','s should
be ';'s)

*wave*