Possible Bug?

From: MUD Development Accoung (muddev@cstp.umkc.edu)
Date: 07/12/95

A friend and I have been working for a few days (heh) here on Circle, and
Is going really well.  However I found something thats kind of odd.  Perhaps
this is already a known bug or maybe not.  Anyway, when a player logs in, and
gets to the MOTD screen, where it gives you the *** PRESS RETURN: prompt
the mud will basically grind to a halt until that player presses return.
I really havent modified any code that should affect this.  For example, I
have
a one char on, messing around, etc.  bring in another and let it sit at this
screen, and whammo, lockup.  HOwever, as soon as the player gets to the main
menu everything is fine.  Anyway please try this out and see if you get the
same results.  If this is already a known bug, just ignore me. :)

Thanks.

Tigeba The Wicked IMP.