Hey buddy, can I borrow a site?

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/15/95

	If any kind soul has a legal, stable site I could use to develop
my mud on (And its only in developemnt!) I would well, be really happy =)
Eventually I'll get it up and running, but now I need to do some major
code changes and other fun stuff, as well as build a mess of rooms. If you
need more information, let me know and I will be happy to fill you in.

Through the darkness comes the howl, the echo of the fellbeasts of
the Warp.  Alone I stand, knowing full well that death awaits me.
My sole comfort shall be in knowing that I will not fall alone, and
without sacrifice of something I truly believe in.
		Warlord Dain Ironson, during the fall of Elras Tror

I am Varagol@Netcom.Com		    "Just call me Crank"