Re: Charisma again :)

From: Burkhard Knopf (Knopf@tlaloc.in.tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 07/18/95

>>>>> "David" == David E Berthiaume <data@iii.net> writes:

 David> ok I took chan's idea and cut and paste but it only worked if
 David> the mob was aggressive so I changed it to this:

 David> /* cut begin */

 David>     /* Aggressive Mobs */
 David>     if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_AGGRESSIVE | MOB_AGGR_TO_ALIGN)) {
 David>       found = FALSE;
 David>       for (vict = world[ch->in_room].people; vict && !found; vict = vict->next_in_room) {
 [...]
 David>       }
 David>     } else {
 David>       if (number(0, 20) <= GET_CHA(vict)) {
                                           ^^^^
 [...]

 David> /* Cut end */

 David> In the hopes that it would do the check whether or not the mob
 David> is aggressive well it does except now when it checks it dumps
 David> core. and there are NO compiling errors HELP?

I'd say that 'vict' is missing in the 'else' part.

Bye

--
Burkhard Knopf                       and when they say 'take of his body'
   e-mail:                           I think I'll take from mine instead