Re: Addclass/Multiattack/Race Docs

From: Thomas G. Dailey (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 07/19/95

On Wed, 19 Jul 1995, Brett Helgeson wrote:

> 	Just wondering if anyone found them usefull at all, and if so,
> whats the address to your mud(s)? I am pretty bored at the moment (Yeah I
> could be doing something important but it can wait=) and want to check on
> some muds...
>
> 	So if you could send me your addresses to your muds, I'd love to
> check them out...
>
> We've added multi-attack for players and mobs on Zombie.  It's been
pretty successful.  We based it on the level of the mob.  So a mob of
levels 31-50 double attack.  We have triple and quad attack for higher
level mobs.  Warriors can also learn double and triple attack as a skill.
Double attack at level 40 and triple at level 80.

Come check it out.  zombie.iglou.com 2150.

laters,

Tom Dailey
Gore - IMP
ZombieMUD